Thursday, July 21, 2011

California: Long Ride Home

I sat in the back on the ride home by myself. I think that everyone was pretty happy about it since I was couldn't really talk with my mom the whole time. Aaron got a ton of sleep.He caught me taking pictures and woke up. I guess he thinks that I have too many pictures of him sleeping! :)
My dad caught me taking pictures too and threw me a wink.

Taking pictures gave me something to do when I woke up a little before we got to Las Vegas.



There was no shortage of things to look at! I loved this! It reminded my mom and I have this dragon that was poking out of a backyard in Thailand. Love this!

Even when we left Las Vegas, there was still a beautiful view to look at. The world is such a beautiful place.
This was pretty much the end of our trip and even though it was almost a week long, it felt like such a whirlwind visit. It was so fun to introduce Aaron to everyone. It is hard for him to believe that he hasn't even met everyone yet!! Maybe someday! :) But for now, we are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment