Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cub Scouts: Handyman

Yesterday we got all jazzed up to play soccer....since....we thought we would have 4 boys...or at least 3.

The best laid plans of mice and men...

We had one boy show up. That's right. Just one. It is summer time so it can only be expected. Aaron looked over what the kid needed to get done before his birthday and said, "Okay, lets take apart the car."

Aaron is so cool the way that he can get the kids interested in something so quickly and I'm so impressed that he knows how to teach them how to take care of a car.

Look at this scout picking up our car with his bare hands(With the help of a jack of course)!

I've been present and helped change a tire before...and I learned some stuff yesterday. So I'm all ready for another road trip. :)
Aaron starts off our scout {D} and then {D} finishes off.
I didn't know that this is what our brakes looked like. Aaron knew and taught {D} and I. It was pretty cool.
How cool is Aaron? Super cool, right? I know.

After they got the tire back on, we played around under the hood. Luckily Aaron's is pretty well labeled. Also, {D} got to tell us that we have low oil levels.

We got to sign {D} off for two things, which is more than we were planning on signing off that day so it all turned out for the best. I love teaching the Webelos...or taking pictures of them while Aaron teaches them. They think Aaron is pretty awesome...they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment