Friday, July 15, 2011

California: Day of Driving

Well, I'm in California with my family at the moment and it is awesome. I love hanging out with my parents and my brother, Markus. Yesterday we drove the whole day...and it didn't seem nearly as long as I thought it would. When we got to the hotel, Aaron and I went for a little walk to stretch our legs and I took pictures.

Aaron was a total peach and took pictures of me for once! Love that!
I had to give him some instruction to get the pictures that I wanted but I think he did a great job. He really is the best guy and willing to do anything for me.
If I'm too busy to take pictures of the trip, you are just going to have to deal with it.


Today Aaron got to meant some aunts, uncles, and grandparents that he hasn't seen. It has been a busy day for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment