Wednesday, July 20, 2011

California: Sitting On the Beach

Our last day in California, we decided to hit the beach since that is really the only thing we had time or energy for. As Aaron put it on our drive up to Ogden, "That wasn't really a vacation...it was like an extended BBQ." {Side note: Who is ready for a road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway? Too many trips so little time.)
Basically we went to the beach for my dad and I to take pictures...since no one except Aaron really wanted to swim. (Do you like my dad's camera bag?)

And Aaron didn't want to swim alone....so we both put our feet in and let me tell you....It was clear that the current is coming down from Alaska. After the beach in Mexico....I'm spoiled....this water was COLD!
The beach was full of bright colors, giggling children, and endless umbrellas.
This is the only picture of me that I have of us at the beach...and of course...it is a cleavage shot!! Of course! But we are at the beach so...I'm wearing a dress and not a swimsuit so I'm a little more modest than usually? Yeah...that's what I'm going with.
It was a good trip. We spent about two hours there which was just the right amount of time to burn my feet! It was the perfect end to our trip. A time to just sit and relax from all of the visiting that we did.
And here is an extra picture since the last post had so few pictures to go with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment