Monday, April 20, 2015

Sensory Bin: Beans and Fluff Balls

Being a mom of two kids is hard.  Sometimes I miss being able to give Zach 100% of my time but the other part of me knows that it is best for him that I'm not constantly hoovering.

Every couple days I get some time where I can give him constant undivided attention while his sister sleeps.  And today, we decided that we would play with beans and fluff balls.


Totally a throw back to my days at the preschool.  I love that I'm able to use so much of what I learned at school and work to help my baby bear grow and play.


We did some scooping and some good old separating colors.  The little blue tweezers actually came in some medical kits that Aaron came home from the hospital with for wound care.  I didn't need all of them and so I turned a part into a tool for fine motor skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment