Friday, April 10, 2015

Quick Trip to the Pond

A couple days after I went to the park with my parents, Aaron wanted to go too.  He wanted to try and get his walking strength up as much as possible before going into the hospital again and he thought that this would be a fun family way to do that.

We even brought the dogs with us!

Zach loves to see the ducks.  We kept him strapped in while he was at the pier since Aaron can't jump in after him if he falls in and I can't jump in with Sydney strapped to me.



Over on the shore, we let Zach out to dig in the wet dirt.  It had been raining the days before so the ground was still a little damp under the trees.



He picked up dirt and wanted to come and show it to me.  I love that he loves being outside and elbows deep in nature.  That's how I was as a kid and I love to share that with him.



A really fun quick trip.  We're really happy that we live so close to a little duck pond that we can enjoy with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment