Friday, January 25, 2013

Gifts From Children And Back at Work

I love working with kids.  I end up with some "interesting" presents. 

This is a dessert cheeseball that a girl in our Primary made for Aaron and I!  It was so sweet of her to think of us!  Her mom warned us that the graham crackers might be a little soggy but that her daughter insisted that it would be great for the presentation.

Untitled

I love it.
Next up, some original noodle art.  This is just what I've always wanted.  This kid also wrote his own name at the top.  10 points if you can tell what it is.

Untitled

I'm so glad to be back a work!  I didn't realize how awful I was feeling last semester until I got to come back.  I was so sick and tired that I wasn't able to enjoy the children and play.  Boo!  Now I'm back and feeling great and having so much fun again.

The kids were "teaching"  me how to be a mom.  You have to hold the baby and rock it when it cries.

Untitled

When the baby is sleepy, you have to put it in a crib and be very quiet.  Oh...and apparently feeding the baby is important also...so I've been told.
Untitled

It's a good thing that I have all of these baby experts helping me out.  I don't know what I would do if they hadn't reminded me that I need to feed the baby!

I'm so glad that my morning sickness ended so that I can enjoy my job again.  I absolutely adore working with the kids and teaching them how to be kind to friends and talking about their feelings.  I'm so happy when I see them interested in learning about the world around them and help guide them to discovering things like the alphabet or names of colors or even the changing seasons.  

I love kids.  And I think being a mom will be a great transition job.

No comments:

Post a Comment