Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Nursery: The Beginning

I know, I'm only in my 17th week but I'm already thinking about organizing the nursery...a little excessive.  But I'm finally feeling healthy and I want to capitalize on that as much as possible.

The only thing that I've done so far, is clear out the guest bedroom (soon to be nursery) closet and start putting the baby things that I already have in there.  I bought a closet organizer and thanks to my wonderful friends, I already have adorable tiny baby things to put in it.

Along with the blue balloons on Saturday, the box had a little onesie, tiny shoes, socks, hand mitts, and a baby plush elephant rattle.

Untitled

Check out the little socks and hand mittens!  They are doggie themed (along with the shoes)...which is perfect since our son is going to inherit two dogs when he is born.
Untitled

Other than that, I'm taking it really slow in getting the nursery ready for the baby. I still have more than half way to go so it is alright to take things a step at a time. But I'm already thinking ahead to a theme for the nursery. I'm a HUGE fan of classic Winnie-the-Pooh and I hope my son enjoys the Hundred Acre Woods with me.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment