Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party Set Up Committee


I took ZERO pictures the whole party. How lame is that? I was too busy having fun and being in the host of the party, so I didn't really have the time. Only the people came dressed up: Leo (who was the cutest baby candy corn), Dee (sexy pirate) and me (Indian). So yeah...you are missing out on that.

I did take pictures of setting up for the party and...Halloween in general.

Kaitlyn and Geoff got to work on making chocolate covered pretzels. I was so surprised that they liked doing it so much. I would walk into the kitchen and if they saw me go in there, they would ask, "Can we make the pretzels?!?!" They did a really great job.

We all finished up the cardboard graves that I had started at the beginning of the month and never had the time to complete the project. They turned out looking amazing!
This is Aaron setting up our tombstone. Clarise wrote it for us and isn't it the sweetest thing ever? I really want to put that on our real tombstones in 70+ years. Oh and that is an actually quote from Aaron when he and I started dating. He is such a weirdo.

Clarise is putting up cobwebs on the side of the house. You know...for my cute spiders to live in!

The house looks awesome and I'm so glad that I had the help of my friends. The party was so much fun and I loved the games we played and the laughs we had. Maybe if you are lucky, in a couple days, I will show you the pictures that the guests drew for a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment