Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Hike (Waterfall Canyon)

I know that in August, I wrote about our "Last Summer Hike" and I guess that it was. Today we went on another hike and I guess that it is the first fall hike. Aaron had half of the day off and I had the whole day off of work as well, so we decided to go on a hike.

It was the longest trail that we did so far together and so it was kind of like the hike we were building up to the whole summer!

We chose a trail that we almost took the cub scouts. We figured that we would try it out first and maybe take them on it next summer. It is called Waterfall Canyon.

The first half of the trail, there was no water and no shade so we had two very thirsty dogs.


It was so amazing to see the changing colors. I know that I talk about hating winter but it is incredible to see all of the seasons.
Pippen was so excited when we finally made it to the waterfall. Look at his super model poses!
Even Aaron is looking epic next to that waterfall.
Family picture time! I'm so glad that there were other people up there so that we could get a picture.
Isn't Utah beautiful? We are so lucky to be able to live here. Every time we go on a hike, I feel such overwhelming love for this beautiful state.

No comments:

Post a Comment