Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dee's Birthday! (A Week Late)

Aaron and I took a trip down to Provo on Friday to celebrate Dee's birthday! Her birthday was actually the Friday before that but we couldn't make it down since we were dining with my family in Murray that Friday (Mimi's Cafe! So good!).

So on Friday we packed up the car and headed down to Provo! We had tons of fun visiting with my favorite sister in law. We enjoyed some lunch at Zupas (since it helped me stay on my diet) and then afterwards we went to visit Aaron's aunt and uncles since we haven't seen them since we got married.

Then I ran off with Dee to take some pictures. I told her that I could get a good one of her and I think I did.

Dee's Birthday
She is a beautiful girl and I loved focusing on her. She is such a special person.

We went to Bridal Veil Falls for a little walk around and visit. It was so nice talking with her.
Dee's Birthday

Dee's Birthday
She was so cute playing in the FREEZING cold water.
Dee's Birthday
After this, there was a little party and hang out with some of Dee's friends. Meg wanted to see Geoff and so I went and picked him up. Didn't get any pictures of them together though. This is Geoff....but no Meg next to him. She was probably making out in the corner or something. :)

Being ridiculous while keeping cool with our feet in the pool. Wish I would have brought my swimming suit because it would have been glorious to go swimming.

Even though we were only in Provo for about 8 hours, it was still really nice.
The ride home was...interesting...and long. We were stuck in traffic on I-15 for an an hour at point of the mountain. It was nice to have that time to hang out with Aaron...but I would have preferred to hang out with him at home. We got home at 12:40am after leaving Provo at 10:10pm. We had to get rested for our hike the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment