Sunday, April 15, 2012

No Teacher's Dirty Looks!

I'm finished with my classes for this semester! I still have work though...which is kind of a bummer because Aaron has the whole week off of work. Well...actually...he has this whole week UNEMPLOYED.

Don't be worried! Be excited for us!! Aaron has been working for the past 6 months at a job he hates. He missed the AFV project so badly! The work that he was doing wasn't something that he enjoyed or even remotely liked. Sooooo...he is moving over to work on a different project. He put in his two weeks notice a little early so that he could get out of there ASAP!

I'm so ready for him to have a job that he enjoys again!!

But...back to me...I'm going to be going crazy Paleo this summer in a dramatic bid to get pregnant!! Other than that, I'm going to be working on photography and doing stuff around the house. Some of it might be boring. Some of it might be hard but all I know is...

We are going camping this summer!! And that is all I want for this amazing summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment