Thursday, April 19, 2012

Last Day of School


I've had some pretty difficult last days of school but this one has got to be one of the hardest....if not THE HARDEST.

At least, when I would leave a school, I would have the addresses or phone numbers of all my friends. I mean, when I graduated from high school, I was friends with everyone on Facebook! I worried that I would never see them again and that would be hard, but I knew that it would be easy to stay in touch. It would be easy to look at photos of them getting on with their lives.

But what about these sweeties?


Some of them said that I could come over to their houses and play whenever I want. That was sweet...but not that likely.

I'm going to miss playing with silly putty and cheering them on while they complete puzzles and marveling at their creativity. 
It is going to be hard knowing that I'm never going to see some of them again since they are moving on to Kindergarten.  I'm always going to be curious how they turned out.

But I get 4 months of summer to enjoy and then I'm going back in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment