Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Primary Halloween Carnival

I wish that I had been able to walk around and take pictures of everything that was going on and all the games that the children played. But I was inside of my own room working the PHOTO booth! It was a lot of fun, I've got to say.

I was in charge of setting up a simple spooky background and this is what I came up with. I actually wish that I could have gotten more pictures of me!

Aaron and I had a lot of fun tonight. Most of the time, Aaron was gone talking to some friends but I had a lot of good company.

I'm so happy that people in the ward know enough about me to ask me to take pictures. It is so great feeling like I'm really part of this community and that I can add something.

We got to hang out with friends (big and little) and we got some free dinner. After being at the church all evening, we were totally ready for bed when we got home. But I must say that I LOVE Halloween season.

No comments:

Post a Comment