Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Trunk or Treat

We had trunk or treat tonight at the church. It was the first one that I've ever been to!
Aaron dressed up as a sexy professor.


Oh wait...no. He always looks like that.
I was an Indian princess...or maybe just a plain Indian. I wasn't TOO dressed up. Don't ask me what I was doing with my arms in this picture...I have no idea.
It was a pretty fun night and a great way to give all of our candy to our favorite little ones (of the children that came). I was a little irritated by the number of adults who brought their kids but didn't pass out candy. I mean, I have ZERO kids and I passed out candy....which is probably why we were the only people without kids there...it is all starting to make sense. This activity wasn't for us.
Oh well. We went and had a good time anyway. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment