Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Graveyard

Aaron and I decided that this year, we would be doing something a little cheaper and less work than the other two years. That is when we came up with a graveyard. We only have the decorations outside that won't be ruined by rain.
I painted some spiders in the window to go with our creepy graveyard.

This is my favorite decoration! I love how this skeleton is waving at children as they walk around the neighborhood.
And of course, we put the spiders out! It is their third year and I must say that they have been the best Halloween decoration, money wise.
This little guy is on his third year too. He didn't have a tree branch to hang on this year because the city came by and trimmed our trees. He got an honored spot on the door.


I'm painting some other graves to go out on Halloween day. They are made of cardboard so if it rains...they will fall apart so we are holding off on putting them out.

Update: Remember the adorable skeleton flamingos? Yeah...some kids totally stole them this afternoon The thing that bugs me the most, is that they left the metal sticks to put them in the ground. So...they are probably going to go into the trash can and that is wasteful.

No comments:

Post a Comment