Monday, September 23, 2013

Family Walk: Take Three

DSCN3013
"We really going to do this dance again?"
We love going on walks as a family and so we decided to stick Zach in the stroller again, now that he is a little older and see what would happen.  You can read about the first and second attempts if you want.

It was just a short walk, close to home.  We brought the dogs with us.  Bambi loves to stay close to her boy.
DSCN3015

We walked around the church building and stopped for pictures to document that he actually LIKED this walk.  No crying at all.  He was having fun looking at everything around him.
DSCN3018

Untitled

Untitled

I love this picture of my hair...just going to say.  I got it cut recently since, if you know me, I NEVER do my hair when it is long.

I'm so glad that Zach had a fun time on this walk!  Maybe more walks to come?  I don't know...it is starting to get cold and rainy around here.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment