Thursday, August 30, 2012

Aaron's 29th Birthday!! UPDATED

I'm really regretting not writing these when they happened...because seriously...I'm going to feel really dumb looking for the post on his birthday and it is inside of November...when his birthday is in AUGUST....COME ON....lame.

Anyway, Aaron had a pretty good 29th birthday on the 28th of August.  You might remember that last year was his "Golden Birthday" when he turned 28 on the 28th...but now he is just old and sad.

KIDDING!

Like most of Aaron's birthdays, he says, "I don't want anything" but what he means is, "I'm going to buy myself some Legos and stuff later...so you can get me whatever."

I got him a card that recorded my voice with some birthday greetings and some original artwork by me.  I also got him so night time moisturizing socks and foot cream.  You might not know this about Aaron...but he is OBSESSED with having soft feet.  He says that it is because he hates it when he feels dry skin catching on the blankets in our bed...but I know that he just likes feeling pampered.

I got him some other little things too and some balloons to enjoy.  He loves Angry Birds so I HAD to get him a balloon to punch and throw birds at.
Untitled

Then I made him some cupcakes!

Untitled

We went out to Applebee's since...I didn't feel like cooking dinner and I figured that we both needed a night out to eat.

They even sang to him and brought him a free dessert...which he shared with me because he is a sweet heart.  
Untitled

I hope that he lives for 80 more years so that I can be with him for 80 more birthdays. I love him so much and I know that in a year when he turns 30...I'll try my hardest to keep loving such an old man.

Updated:  At church on the 2nd of September, they sang to Aaron in Primary.  I love being in the Primary.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment