Thursday, August 23, 2012

Best Laid Plans of Crazy

I had a plan for August.  I was going to finish up all of my summer projects.  I was going to edit pictures.  I was going to paint the basement.   I was going to write a million and one blog posts to finish up writing about all the stuff that we got up to in July.
Untitled
(The one wall that got painted fully...minus the trim.)
I was in the middle of painting my second wall in the basement when I got a phone call.  One of my bosses at work had been hit by a car.  My summer vacation was over.  I needed to go back to work the next day.

Not how I would have planned the end of my summer vacation.

As a result, I've gotten NOTHING done in the way of finishing my summer goals and it has been nearly a month since I wrote a blog post.  You guys are about to get bombarded.

I now have three days break to get all of this stuff up here before school starts.  Get EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment