Friday, July 6, 2012

Ohio: The Wedding

After finishing up our meal with Dyson's family, we got ready for the wedding and headed out.
When we got to the venue, I was amazed by this adorable country farm.  There were horses and chicken and sheep.  I wish that I had grabbed some establishing shots of the location but you will just have to deal with the pictures that you get!




(Any picture labeled "Candid Joy Photography" is by Candid Joy Photography and any picture not labeled is just me messing around with my camera.)

This is a picture of Dan (the groom) and Chris (the bride's older brother).  It is adorable how fully Dan has been excepted into the family.

The bride's mother and nephew!

Isn't this kid adorable?!

 Jen was completely stunning.  Watching her walk down the aisle with her father was very special to witness.  There is so much love there and it is beautiful how happy he is for his daughter.





Can I just say that I love being a photographer?  It gives me a valid excuse to play with my toys during something that would usually require that you put all of your toys away.  I had so much fun during the ceremony trying to capture special pictures for Jen.


This next pictures is probably one of my favorites of the year so far.  Detail shot with the bride in the background...I'm a genius (yes...that is hubris you're hearing).



True story: The officiator at the wedding Jen's oldest brother.


Exchanging rings!



This is another one of my favorite photos from the day.  Everything was so beautiful that every moment seemed special.


How do you think I did at capturing some happy moments?  I'm feeling pretty good about how I did.

After the ceremony, I could turn my attention to another beautiful lady.



This little cutie is sporting a Barbara Anderson original!  The outfit is made out of the fabric from little Charlotte's mother's wedding, making it extra special.  I was pretty flattered that her parents put her in it for the wedding.  She looked amazing it in....but maybe a little warm.

I'm totally and completely in love with this little girl.  She is the sweetest, happiest baby I've ever met.  I can't believe that she is already a year old and I just met her.


 I can't believe that the people I went to high school are old enough to have babies.  It is really blowing my mind.

 The dollar dance!!  I got to dance with her.  No pictures though because Aaron couldn't get a good pictures from his seat...and apparently he couldn't stand up.
It was so crazy to see Jen dancing with people from high school...all kinds of flashes back to 9th grade dances.


This sweetie was so warm and so she went to sleep pretty quickly.  Poor little angel.

Cutting the cake!




Ask me how cute Aaron is with babies?  The answer is super adorable!  I love seeing him with little kids and babies.  He is so sweet with them.


Aaron was showing Charlotte all of the sheep at the farm.  Look at all of those baby sheep!  More breast feeding...because it was the theme of our trip.

Yeah, you know what I'm going to say....look at that cutie.  I want to kiss that guy every day.

The couple's first dance!





The father-daughter dance!



After that, I only brought out the camera to capture the magic of "Corn Holing".  Coming from the Far West of the United States, I had never heard of such a thing before.  I was pretty fascinated by this game with the weirdest name.









You never forget your first corn hole team.  Fact.

At one point while we were playing, Greyson handed Charlotte to Paul Yoon and Dyson looked up and said, "I never thought in a million years that I would see Paul Yoon holding my child."

We all looked over and started laughing because seriously....all through high school, you never thought, "These people are going to be at my wedding." Or "This guy is going to hold my future children."  You are too busy thinking about who likes who and how you are going to get into the house without your parents finding out that you snuck out.


The night ended with watching fireflies for the first time in my life.  I was snuggled up with my honey on the porch watching children chasing these flashing bugs.  It was magical.

It was an excellent end to our trip....or is it the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment