Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our Third Anniversary!

Aaron and I got to celebrate our anniversary a little early this year since we were going to Ohio on our actual anniversary.  On the 24th Aaron took me out to Ruth's Chris Steak House!

I was so happy when Aaron told me that we were going somewhere that I could get dressed up for!  I love getting all dolled up for my husband!

 We had a wonderful fancy dinner!  I had some of the best food I've ever tasted and the company was great!    The restaurant even gave us a free dessert for our anniversary!  We got the crème brûlée because I'd had it before at another restaurant but it was minus the burnt sugar at the top so I wondered if it really was crème brûlée or not.

Look how cute!!

They wrote "Happy Anniversary" on it with chocolate.  It was so delicious!  I loved every bite and I've been craving it ever since!

After dinner we walked around downtown Salt Lake and found ourselves at the Salt Lake Temple.

 It was great to sit down with Aaron and talk about the day we got married and how wonderful it was.  We are so lucky to have found each other and become best friends.



I'm so thankful for all the things that the church gives to me but one thing that I was grateful for that night was the knowledge that I get to be with Aaron for the rest of forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment