Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bambi is Racist

I don't think that I've blogged about this yet. Our dog, Bambi, is super racist. I don't think that she knows that she is racist...but she doesn't like Mexicans. I mean, I've complained about relatives who are racist and how I can't stand it...and I have this dog in my house who really doesn't like Mexicans (or tall men).
Fun picture first!

This is the house across the street from ours. The weather has gotten so nice that they have started working on cars across the street. I don't mind. They don't hurt me.

Anyway...they are Hispanic.

Bambi sits up here all day and stares out the window at them. If they start to cross the street, she starts barking and growling.

Pippen sits up there so that he can sun bathe.

Okay, so if it was just this one thing, I would say that she doesn't trust people outside the window. But one day we were at PetSmart and we were walking around. We walked passed DOZENS of people and dogs. She has no reaction to them. We walk down the fish aisle and this Hispanic woman was standing there minding her own business. She was just looking at fish food. Bambi went INSANE! She was growling and backing up behind me and barking...it was ridiculous! I was so embarrassed because Bambi scared this woman and me so bad.

The sad thing is....Bambi is half Chihuahua.

No comments:

Post a Comment