Monday, December 5, 2011

Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

While I was down in Provo for Clarise's bridal shower, Aaron put up the Christmas lights outside. That made me so happy when I got home.
Tonight we had to get all the branches from the wind storms chopped up and in the trash can for pick up. While we were out there I decided it was time for us to start setting up for Christmas.
So I got the wreath up.
Look how cute Aaron is! Sorry, I feel like I do this every time.

But seriously, he really is the best. It was cold outside and he was out there putting up out tree.

What "tree" you ask?

This one!


Last year in....March?...or something, we went to the DI and got this 7 foot light tree for $6. Awesome! Normally $40...so...yeah...I love the DI. I love it when I get something cheap when the holiday is already over and I'm finally able to use it.

With our 3rd Christmas underway, it is very nice to see our yard starting to look festive. The first year, it was just the roof lights and the wreath toward the ends. After Christmas we got the candy canes for cheap. Slowly but surely, we are started to really establish traditions and collections of decoration.

I'm a little excited for snow to complete this scene. It was the prefect way to spend a Family Home Evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment