Sunday, December 4, 2011

Clarise's Bridal Shower

Clarise's tea party happened and it was a smash! I'm so glad that I was planning it with another one of Clarise's friends because she was brilliant at being in charge. The food was amazing and the guests were such fun. We played great games and people won prizes. It was the perfect way to spend the afternoon and I love celebrating this girl!
She is so sincerely lovely. I can't wait for her wedding. If anyone in the world deserves a happily ever after, it is this lovely woman. My universe is full of wonderful people and Clarise is the brightest star.

I didn't get that many pictures of the wonderful food and the fun we had because I was too busy being gorgeous and talking with people. Oh...and making food.
One of the fun and interesting parts of the day, were the presents being opened!

Perfect!
It was wonderful having a big girl tea party. Seriously, the food was really good. Lovely little bite size things. Great lady company. Tons of pinkie finger daintiness.

I'm so glad that we were able to give Clarise a proper send off before her marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment