Sunday, August 11, 2013

Baby's Fourth Wedding

As always, summer seems to be a really big wedding season and this year did not disappoint.  I can't believe that in all of that baby having and surgery, I didn't miss a single reception.  And neither did Zach.  This was the last one of the wedding season.

Rachel Gibbons, a friend and fellow Young Women in Thailand, got married in the Salt Lake Temple to her sweetheart.  It was another Bangkok Reunion!

As was my tradition this summer...no pictures of the person who got married.  I was really slacking on the picture taking.  But here I am with my baby and some of the girls I went to Church with in Thailand!

August112013 004

I wanted to get a picture with Taber because every once in awhile, someone from high school will ask me if I've seen Taber since we both live in Utah and are Mormon.  I don't ever see him and some people started to wonder if he was still alive.

Found him!

August112013 006

(It was his sister's wedding...so...he should be there!  Hahaha)

Bangkok group picture!!  It is crazy how much these people have become family. I can't wait to see these girls and some of these boys get married in the coming years!
August112013 008

No comments:

Post a Comment