Thursday, August 22, 2013

Activity Day Hike!

A week after I was asked to be in the Activity Days, I was released from my duties with the cub scouts.  I'm pretty bummed about that too because I've LOVED working with the scouting program.  I missed out on day camp and hikes this summer because I had just had a baby.  So I decided with my new calling with Activity Days, that I would still go on hikes!

Our regularly scheduled activity was cancelled and so I asked if any girls wanted to go on a hike and this little lady stepped up to go.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We defaced a bench!!!  I don't feel too bad about it.  When we got to this little shaded area with a bench, we decided to sit and work on some of the Faith in God book.  She got two things signed off while we were out there in the woods!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think this is one of the best activity days stories I've heard. I love how chill you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I'm a huge fan of ascending into the hill of the Lord. :)

    ReplyDelete