Saturday, August 27, 2011

Primary: Book of Mormon Olympics

Aaron and I got to go to a Primary activity at the church today! We were having a Book of Mormon Olympics!

There were different stations around the outside of the church where the kids would hear a Book of Mormon story and then play a game that had something to do with the story.

We were suppose to be in charge of the Samuel the Lamanite booth but Aaron ended up at it by himself. There were some kids who needed some TLC and special attention to feel comfortable. I didn't mind because I got to go to all of the booths!

This is Aaron at the booth! He did a great job telling the story and the kids had fun trying to build a wall for Samuel to help him preach repentance and tell about Jesus. They had to take a block with a spoon over to their teammates.

The kids were pretty good at it.
There was also a "Nephi's Journey" Obstacle Course. The kids....ummm....got a little stuck in the box tunnel because the box was just too fun. I remember what that was like....I mean...I still wanted to be included.
This is the only picture of me from the day. Can you find me?

Yeah, I'm the one squatting. I was playing a water balloon toss with a 3 year old. It was hard. I didn't have my camera most of the time because I passed it off to someone who was going to be in different groups so that more kids could get their pictures taken.

I'm so glad that we get to be in the Primary and play with kids! It is the one time a week that I can pretend like I have kids. :) And I like it.

Coming Up:
Did the Reinerts ever finish their roof?
Did they clean up that mess?
What did they do for Aaron's golden birthday?
Almond flour Paleo pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment