Friday, August 26, 2011

Institute Classes

Even though Aaron and I have two callings in church (THAT WE LOVE!), we don't get a whole lot of....umm...church? Don't get me wrong! I feel the Spirit and I learn so much from Primary. I really do. But we read really simple lessons and break them down for the 4-5 year olds and it has been a great learning experience but there aren't a whole lot of "Ahhh-ha!" moments for me.

While I was walking out of my first class on Monday, I saw loads of activity coming from the Institute building and I thought about taking classes there before so I went to check it out!

It took awhile to talk Aaron into taking a class but he finally said okay! YEAH!

We took our two classes last night and it was so fun! It was great to talk with adults about the Plan of Salvation and the Book of Mormon.

After our Marriage Seminar class, there was a little eat and great. Aaron and I made some new friends! Which is exactly what we need. We have a couple good friends up here but more of our friends are still in Provo.

So far, it has been really awesome. Maybe I will keep you posted...maybe not. I mean....I haven't shown you any pictures recently...and so I might do something that I can SHOW you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment