Monday, August 29, 2011

Aaron's Golden Birthday: Updated

We had a Special Stake Conference with Elder Ballard. That was really cool and it meant that church was over at 10:50! So much time to go other stuff.

We went to my grandparents house for a BBQ. There was plenty of good food and people to talk to.

My family sang him happy birthday and we had cake (Aaron just wanted ice cream...but I ate cake).

We went home and played with the dogs and went to bed.

I took zero pictures.

Maybe we will do something really special today. I might go make him a cake or something...just so that I look like I'm making an effort.

Update:
Aaron's parents sent him a gift card for food so we went out to eat on Monday and it was wonderful. It was fun to snuggle and stuff our faces. :) Also, Aaron got himself some new jeans and Star Wars Legos! He thinks that it was a pretty good birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment