Sunday, July 21, 2013

Zach's Big Boy Bath

Zach is finally big enough that he doesn't fit in the sink! So we took out the bathtub that his sweet Aunt Lisa bought him...wait...she might technically be his great Aunt Lisa since I call her Aunt Lisa...even though she is an honorary Aunt.

ANYWAY, we pulled out his little baby bath seat and he loves it!!  He loves baths and so this is probably his favorite seat in the house.

July232013 033

Bath time comes with a head massage!!  That is one of his favorite things...I get that a lot when I rub boys heads.
July232013 035

Oh, I hope you like "modesty duck".  I don't believe in naked babies on the internet.  Plus, having a little warm towel keeps me free from "spray" and it keeps him feeling comfortable with the temperature. Win/win.
July232013 037

I even got a little smile on camera!  What a little sweetheart!
July232013 041

 

No comments:

Post a Comment