Monday, July 8, 2013

Baby's Second Wedding Reception and First Temple Trip

A friend from Thailand got married on the 3rd and it was so fun getting to go to her reception.  I got to see some friends that I don't get to see that often and they got to meet Zach.

Like Majken who lives in Norway with her new husband.
July42013 002

I wish it wasn't blurry because she has an amazing smile!
July42013 005

Cameron Gygi!!  He lives in Utah but south of me so we don't get to meet up much.
July42013 008

July42013 009

Here is a group of us!  Cameron, Natalya, Me (I've forgiven myself for being that large...I had just had a baby and surgery), and ALYA LOUISE!!!!  She came with her husband from California (near where Aaron's parents live...we will have to look her up when we are in the area next).
July42013 010

July42013 019

Two days later was a temple trip with Zach! Well, he isn't allowed IN the temple yet since he isn't nearly old enough (12 years old) but he got to visit temple square with us and some friends of mine from Thailand.

I wish that I had taken more pictures.  We got to hang out with Ayla and her husband!  It was really fun showing them temple square and the conference center.  These places were especially cool for Ayla, who is a landscape architect.  The conference center has a mini forest on the top of the building.  And the new city center mall has a river with plant life running through the center of it.

These are the only pictures we have of the day.  Cameron took them them...or maybe this camera was Natalya or Alya...I can't remember.  But it is my little eternal family in front of the temple!  It was almost 4 years ago to this day that Aaron and I were married at this very place.
July232013 006

July232013 007

It was really nice to get a chance to go down to Salt Lake for the day and see the sites with our little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment