Monday, June 24, 2013

One Month Old!!

My master plan (because I'm dumb enough to have master plans) was to take monthly pictures of my growing boy.  I was going to have twelve at the end of the year and it would be wonderful....but yeah, I had surgery a couple days ago and I don't feel like having a photo shoot...or...walking around...

But I did feel like getting out the "jungle" gym that he got from some wonderful ladies from our church and letting him play.

So these are the only one month old photos that we have.

Back to the jungle gym....what does he think?

He LOVED it.

At first he was like, "Wow...what is this stuff?"

Untitled

Then he was like, "Hmmmm...what is the best thing to do with this stuff?"
Untitled

Then he was all, "I KNOW!!!  Punch it!!"
Untitled

Untitled

He LOVES that monkey toy.  He seriously spent about 45 minutes punching at it...or the less violent thing I like to say, "Helping the monkey swing".
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment