Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Zachary's Introductions

I don't think that Zachary knows how many people he is going to have to get to know since he was born into this family.  There are A LOT of people who couldn't wait for him to get here.

Being the first grandchild, on both sides, meant that he was going to get to know people FAST.

First person:
Me...duh....

I was in labor for days...so I forgive my face for being bloated and gross.
DSCN2713

Next person: Aaron...duh.

DSCN2724

DSCN2736

After that, it was a big mix of people.  

Zach's Aunt Dee was in the delivery room but I don't know when she got to hold him for the first time.  But she came with her parents to the hospital room to visit.  

Untitled

That's when 3 out of 4 of the grandparents got to hold Zach.  They have pictures of that...I don't.  I was busy with...just having given birth to a person.

My dad was the last grandparent to get to hold Zach since he was stuck at the airport for 12 hours trying to get to us.  He and my brother Markus slept on cots in the airport...fun times.
DSC_0337

DSC_0320

Of course, Bambi and Pippen had to be introduced!
Untitled

Bambi is pretty smitten with the little guy.
June12013 002

June12013 008

We were pretty excited that Zach's first couple days of life, he got to meet all of his grandparents.  How nice of him to show up in time for Memorial Day weekend!

June22013 010

June22013 032

June22013 044

June22013 060

June22013 071

First non-family member that Zach got to meet?  That honor goes to our wonderful neighbor, Lou Birch.
100_1378

He was so tickled that he got to meet Zach and only 3 days old!  My mom walked Zach over that first Sunday morning before church.  Lou said, "If he was a little older, and I was a little younger, I would take this boy fishing!"  I have no doubt that he would.
100_1380

Zach better be ready for more people because he hasn't even cracked the surface of the amount of people who want to snuggle and love on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment