Monday, June 27, 2011

Primary Class Picture

Has anyone noticed that I'm writing like crazy? It must be because I'm out of school.

Anyway, I told you that I would share the picture that my primary kids drew for me to feel better. They are such sweet little kids and I missed seeing them. But here we go.

This is by far my favorite part. Can you guess who it is?


It's Aaron! Apparently one girl was drawing him and this one boy said, "Hey, Brother Reinert has more hair than that! He has it under is mouth and under is nose and on his arms and his legs!" I think that purple and blue hair was a pretty good choice. It is SO Aaron.

Can you guess these next ones?

Yup, that is Pippen and Bambi! Bambi is the one with whiskers. Isn't that darling?

I think that this next one will be easy since it is such a great likeness of me.


It's me of course! Apparently they gave me a purple pants/skirt. Very very lovely. Do you like my blue....hair? Accessory? The kids obviously have noticed how stylish I am. In fact, this last one is wonderful.

This is apparently me in a dress. I'm told that it's a very lovely dress. In comparison to my head....this is a pretty huge dress. But the purple is quite nice. Aaron and I are all about the purple.

So...should I put this on my fridge?

I love my Primary kids and I'm so excited to see them next week! It has been too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment