Friday, June 3, 2011

No Babies Yet

I wanted to keep people updated on how Aaron and I are doing with my whole infertility fun. Before we left for Mexico I had to go in for some blood tests to see if the medication that I'm on worked this month.

Before we got on the plane to head home I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. It didn't really hit me until I was in the airport in Dallas playing peek-a-boo with this little girl that I'm not going to be a mom in 9 months....or maybe a year or two. I started tearing up but I kept it together until we got to the car in Utah.

While we were gone my doctor called to tell me that the medication didn't work and I didn't ovulate at all.

I'm on a high dose of medication. I'm still hopeful that it will work but Aaron and I are already making plans to go to LDS Family Services if my medication hasn't made a difference in 2 months.

Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. We know that some day we will be parents and until that happens, we will keep going on adventures and enjoying the time we have child free.

No comments:

Post a Comment