Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Boy, A Bucket and a Rock Garden

Aaron and I never imagined that NOT having a grass yard would be an awesome adventure for our little boy.  We felt bad leaving our Ogden backyard and giving it up for Las Vegas' classic rock gardens.  But it has really been a blessing in disguise.
Zach LOVES the rocks and thinks that every time he goes outside, he has to pick up a rock and bring it inside with him.

For his birthday, he got a gift certificate for Michael's and since I'm a toy snob, this was the PERFECT present because I knew that it would be creative open ended toys.

One of those toys, was a bucket.  So Zach took his bucket and to the rock garden we went (two steps outside my front door).




Of course, his personal bodyguards had to come too.  They are ever watchful of their little boy.





I told myself that we would sit outside playing until Zach got tired of it....we were outside of over an hour with Zach filling up his bucket completely full of rocks.  People are going to think my dogs dig holes...not so...that would be my son.



No comments:

Post a Comment