Thursday, October 30, 2014

25 Week Baby Bump

Since I knew that I was going to be over halfway through my pregnancy by Halloween, I started thinking of what I could dress up like, to incorporate my baby bump.  I was especially excited because I've heard and witnessed that the second pregnancy, you get bigger faster, so I was planning an even more epic baby bump.
BUT I've been super barfy....and losing weight like crazy.  I wasn't counting on being THINNER than when I started.  Honestly, even my doctor looks at me and says, "Well.....the baby is the right size....so....." 

I'm technically entering into my 7th month of pregnancy so...I should have a really good baby bump, right?

BEHOLD!!!  My costume from Trunk or Treat last night at the Church.


I was a lady with an orange shirt on.  I was LITERALLY a lady with a pumpkin on her shirt.  I made it myself.  It looked borderline SAD because I basically looked like a woman making light of the fact that she might have a couple pounds to lose in the gut area.

I should have put a basketball under my shirt and gone dressed as a pregnant lady.

1 comment:

  1. I did basically the same thing. I used electrical tape to make a pumpkin face on my maternity shirt... Great minds?

    ReplyDelete