Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Got Them All

Pictures of my siblings with significant others that is!

I was SUPER flattered that my brother texted me before Christmas break to ask me if I would be able to take pictures of him and his lovely lady friend over the holiday. Apparently she is a fan of my work and wanted pictures of her and my brother. I couldn't turn them down.

Christmas day my brother asked if I would be free the next day to take pictures. Are you serious? I was on vacation. My whole schedule was free.

On the 26th, my brother brought his girl friend over and we headed out to get some pictures. This girl, seriously, has the PRETTIEST eyes ever. Like...no joke, I wanted to get rid of my brother and just take pictures of her eyes.


But I had to focus up and get some of Markus too. Then Markus started to be silly... This is his Calvin Klein face.
This is my favorite picture so far. I'm not done editing since I had a wedding to edit also. But yeah, they both look so happy. Love it!

It was a ton of fun to spend some time with my brother and his girlfriend! I hope they like the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment