Thursday, December 29, 2011

Clarise and Geoffrey Insch!

On the 27th, we ran all over the place picking people up from the airport. By "we" I mean, Daniel and I. We got Andy at 5 and got home in time to go out to dinner with my family for some Texas BBQ. I had some really great brisket...in fact, I really want some right now. Then Daniel and I headed to another airport to pick up Kerianna! We didn't get home until late...like 2am late.

We woke up early the next day to make sure that we made it to the temple in time. I was so scared of missing their wedding and so we got to the temple 45 minutes early.

(Photo Credit: Grant Anderson)
The ceremony was so beautiful. I wish that we could bring cameras into the temple because the whole ceremony is picture perfect. I cried. I'm not going to lie. I've been friends with Clarise for 4 and a half years and I've seen how much she loves Geoff for the passed 3 and a half years and it was so great to see them FINALLY start their life together.

Presenting Mr and Mrs Geoffrey Insch!

The whole day was wonderful and it was great to see all of the family and friends that could get to Texas, gather around to shower love down on them. They are two amazing people and I'm so happy that I helped them find each other. If that is my only contribution to the world, I will die happy.

The reception was in Vidor, TX. Clarise has TONS of family there and they are all such talented people. Her aunt even made her wedding cake! It was delicious and beautiful! The food was provided from the BBQ place that Clarise's uncle owns and that Clarise worked at for awhile. It was the best BBQ that I've ever had!


The day was filled with love and I know that their lives together will be as well.
Congratulations Geoffrey and Clarise! I know that you will be so happy together!

No comments:

Post a Comment