Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pre Thanksgiving Party

For the past couple years, we have been having a Thanksgiving gathering at our house for any wayward souls that don't have a Thanksgiving to go to, or people that I just want to hang out with.

This year we had a Thanksgiving get together a week before Thanksgiving. My brother and Aaron's sister are frequent guests since they are our only family in the area. And this year, Aaron and I are going to be out of town for Thanksgiving and we didn't want them to miss a celebration because we suck.

 So we had Thanksgiving and Markus was grateful that he didn't have to make everything to eat like last year (since I wasn't pregnant and barfing). But unfortunately for all of you, I only took one picture of the whole thing...and that was this picture....after I dropped my phone in the jello.

November242013 001

Well...maybe next year I will be back into taking more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment