Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kaitlan's Wedding

The 28th was a crazy day for me.  It seems like at least once a month, I schedule one day for everything without thinking about it and the 28th was that day.

Aaron was flying in from Las Vegas.  After work, I had my blood glucose test to make sure that my pre-diabetes didn't turn into gestational diabetes.  Then I had to return a bunch of stuff to the Church building that I used for the Blue and Gold Banquet.

And finally Aaron and I could drive down to Springville (south of Provo) to go to a wedding reception for the beautiful Kaitlan Marsden (now Doying).

Oh...and while we were down there, drop off the dogs at Aaron's sister's place so that we could go on a trip the next week and give my sister her hope chest before she moves and before our baby is born (since it was in his nursery).

But the MAIN reason for going down was to congratulate a beautiful woman, that I knew in Thailand, on her wedding day.

She taught me that when it comes to love, NEVER SETTLE.  Wait for the best.  That's what I did and I can tell that she practiced what she preached and waited for the perfect guy to come her way.

Dang...I didn't take any pictures.

Except one:

March32013 001

The worst pregnancy photo of me to date.

But this picture also shows an awesome person that I got to hang out with at the reception!  Mel also grew up in Thailand (she's half Thai actually so she has way more Thailand street cred than me).  She was another awesome woman who was full of life and full of love of the Gospel.  She lives in New York now with her husband and baby so it was really nice being able to see her.

As always, Thailand weddings mean mini reunions.  Hopefully I'll be seeing a lot of people again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment