Saturday, May 5, 2012

Golf Date Night

Aaron and I have known each other for 4 and a half years.  He loves golf.  I've never seen him golf.  He loves to cycle.  I've never seen him cycle.

When Aaron goes golfing with his friends, I'm usually with my friends or I spend the day working on things at home.

Well, on Friday, I woke up to an invite on the bathroom mirror to go on a golf date with him!  YEAH!!!  We went to a driving range in Layton.

I've gone golfing before.  Don't laugh.  I went to a private school where these things are important.  I haven't held a golf club in at least 5 or 6 years so Aaron still had to talk me through it (He also had to move me away from other people because I was too loud for this posh sport).  Much to my dismay, he didn't do that sexy thing where the guy stands behind you and shows you where to put your hands and how to position your body.

Towards the end, I was doing pretty good.  By that, I mean that I wasn't swinging ABOVE the ball.  That was probably my biggest problem.  Look at that form!  That grace!


I have no idea what I'm talking about.  I also finally got to see Aaron in action!  I'm not going to lie.  He was pretty hot.  None of these pictures do him justice.  He was moving too fast for me to get a good picture with the point and shoot!
 You are going to have to trust me that it was pretty hot and it was fun to be doing something with him that he loves to do.
This next picture is just to show how cute he is...I love that red beard!

Then we went out for some Jamba Juice!  I can't wait to go to the driving range with Aaron again.  Maybe next time he will get to practice more and help me less!  I love dating this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment