Monday, October 7, 2013

"New" Furniture

Aaron and I finally got rid of two wonderful eclectic chairs that we had in our living room.  We have a really small living room and we didn't have enough space for two chairs that took up a lot of space.  One chair (that was super comfy) could seat one large person or one mini person (like Aaron or I) and a small child/dog but it took up twice the amount of space necessary for arm rest space.

We sold both of them off and the space sat empty for a couple months while we waiting for furniture to find us.  Literally.  We did almost ZERO looking for replacements.  And magically one day, I found a chair on a yard sale site that was perfect and just as eclectic as my heart could hope for.

Behold! My Chaise Lounge!  My fainting couch!

Untitled

Paint me like one of your French girls!  But seriously, it is the perfect seat for our living room.  It has about a third of the arm rest that the other chair did.  Two or three could sit on it in a pinch.  It is absolutely perfect for us.  I might love it too much to let the dogs or Zach near it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment