Tuesday, October 29, 2013

More Protective Bambi

I can't tell people enough about how much I love that Bambi protects her little boy. It has really endured Bambi to me. I loved Bambi before and I was happy that she was in our little family but this has really solidified her place in our home.

This might look like a picture of them ignoring each other but Bambi is staring at the door...she doesn't have time to steal baby toys when she is watching for murderers.
October192013 195

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Pippen thought that Zach's toes needed licking.  I mean...of course they do!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Nana Reinert sent a puppy beanie in the mail for Halloween...so, of course...we had to dress up like the puppies!
October252013(2) 017

October252013(2) 020

Our little pack of puppies.
October252013(2) 036

October252013(2) 038

This next moment in time really made me love Bambi.  I know that I would do anything for Zach and now I know that Bambi would also do anything to protect her boy.

Bambi is a dog...and she hates vacuums, as is the custom with dogs.  I put Zach in his Johnny Jump-up to watch me vacuum and the second that I turned it on, Bambi jumped up and ran between the vacuum and Zach.  She HAD to protect him from what would surely be the death of us all.
October312013 076

I couldn't get a picture with the vacuum on but when the vacuum turned off, she would lay down and when it was on, she was standing up and bracing herself for the worst.
October312013 077

I'm pleased as punch with my little puppy pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment