Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rachel Getting Married

Congratulations Rachel and Jeff Cooper!!! They got married yesterday in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity! It was so beautiful to be there when she got married because I've known her for so long. I'm so happy that she found someone that was good enough for her!

My family came out from Texas to be there. It was great to see them this weekend and I'm going to miss them now that they are gone.

This is what hanging out with my family feels like ALL THE TIME. I love it so much and I can't wait until I get to enjoy my children as much as I enjoy my parents and siblings.
This was all the family that came to the temple.
It was a beautiful day and we got to spend the day with wonderful people that we don't get to see often enough.
Congratulations Rachel and Jeff!! Marriage is wonderful and you will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment