Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day at Preschool

I was so excited for Valentine's Day at the preschool!! Remember when you were in elementary school and you would go around putting all the cards into everyone's bags? Yeah, that is what I was excited about! I would get to go around and put Valentines in everyone's bag!

My co-worker Andrea is an amazing and crafty and I knew that she would make awesome Valentine's for the kids and so I wanted to do something awesome too. At first I bought store bought cards with Laffy Taffy. LAME! The kids wouldn't even be able to read the jokes! So I decided to search Pinterest for an interesting idea. This was the combination of a couple of cute ideas.


Butterfly candy holders!!! Yeah!!! I got to use up some scrapbook paper that I've had for 3+ years and the stickers that I bought AND the candy! I hope the kids liked them because I had a really fun time making them. I stayed up late into the night watching Downton Abbey while working on them (I'm going to be so sad on Sunday when the late episode airs and I have to wait a year for more).

Since it was also February 13th yesterday, I got my co-worker something for "Gal"entines Day since we both LOVE Parks and Recreation.

I made her a jar of Brown Sugar Scrub! It is the best smelling sugar scrub that I've made BY FAR.

This is the only picture that I got of the sugar scrub so...ENJOY!

And that was my day before Valentine's Day at the preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment