Friday, February 10, 2012

Extra Stuff that Doesn't Deserve a Blog Post

I haven't taken pictures of the things that we have been up to and so I feel like we haven't done anything in the last little while but we have. Since this is my online journal, I should probably be a better record keeper.

Aaron and I keep pretty busy during the day and so at night we crash and get nothing done. It makes our Saturdays pretty crazy since we are running around trying to get our house clean. But I guess in our own way we are making it work.

We are so ready for winter to be over so that we can start doing outside stuff with our scouts. We want to take them on hikes and go to the Nature Center. We want to make catapults and we can't wait for Day Camp all the way in June! But we have been working with the scouts on First Aid stuff and also talking with them about being good citizens.

I'm also excited for winter to end so that I can start working on making our garden AMAZING this year! Seriously, I want this to be our best year ever! Since I'm still trying to work on my Paleo diet, it would be great to have some fresh veggies to eat coming from our garden instead of buying them at a store.

I sold my Canon Rebel XS! I've also been trying to sell the point and shoot cameras that we have. We're planning on getting another point and shoot camera that should be ready for all of our adventures! My deal with Aaron was that if I sold all of our other cameras, I could put some of the money to buying this new one. My Rebel has been my most treasured possession for the last two years and it was really weird today when I packed it up and handed it over to FedEx. It has been such a wonderful camera and I'm going to miss it.

Aaron and I are still trying to start growing our family. Its been two years since I found out about the PCOS this month. I'm so grateful to all of the people who have been fasting and praying for Aaron and I! Anyway, I've been meeting with a new doctor and she has me on some new medication which we were hoping would help me. It did something but that something wasn't good enough. We are going to have to try next month. Since at this point I'm diagnosed as "infertile" we have to pay for everything out of pocket. I know that the money is going to be worth it in the long run. I know that when we are able to have a baby, it is going to be a wonderful miracle that our friends and family were part of. I can't express how grateful I am to all of those who have helped us through kinds words and prayers. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment