Thursday, September 8, 2011

Best Job Ever

For people who aren't in the know, I haven't worked in two years. My husband has been paying my way through college. I decided that it would feel pretty good to be earning some money and helping out our family more so

I GOT A JOB!

It is the best job ever. You will never believe. I go to a preschool and I get the kids and the room ready for nap time. Then I sit and rub little ones' backs while they go to sleep. Then in an hour, I wake them up and put all the things away and get the room ready for snacks and more play time.

It is an awesome job that fits my schedule wonderfully! Today was my second day and I loved it! I already have most of the children's names memorized and where they need to sleep so that they have the highest chance of not talking to their neighbors. I don't know what I will do with my minimum wage money yet...maybe buy Aaron something nice. :)

Hopefully I will be able to get all of my school work done too.

1 comment:

  1. That's so so exciting! Congrats on the job! It sounds just perfect for you :)

    ReplyDelete