Saturday, September 20, 2014

INTERNET AT LAST!!!

Aaron and I FINALLY have internet!  After nearly three weeks in this apartment, we got a company to give us internet.  We had a LOT of false starts and didn't even know if we would get it until the end of next week.  But, they finally got it taken care of!

All summer long (starting in May) we had spotty, sometimes internet.  It was very frustrating.  I would look forward to going back up to Ogden for a weekend so that I could use the internet.  You know, super important things like....watching Hulu.  And other things, like better stalking pictures of friends on Facebook, reading news articles (or Pinterest) without worrying about going through my data plan, and transferring my phone photos onto my google+ cloud.

Typing it all out, it sounds really lame.  That was more the day to day stuff that I missed. I guess more important things were: trying to find an OB/GYN in Vegas, communicating with my parents who traveled across the world almost two months ago, and writing blog posts for all of adoring fans!

There is so much that I want to write about for this summer.  I don't know if I will get to it.  There have been so many gaps in it in the last year and a half.  Goodness gracious, I never even finished writing about our "Babymoon" in March 2013.  I know that you are all wondering, WHAT HAPPENED AT DISNEYLAND!?!?!

Some stories might never be told....
....but stay tuned because most likely, a lot will.

No comments:

Post a Comment