Sunday, November 3, 2013

Baby's First Halloween

Well, you saw the Halloween party over at our Church building, but now I need to tell you how the first actual Halloween went!

Since the Halloween party was the thing that we really dressed up for, I had this weird feeling that Halloween was over and that I could work on something else...but I still get Zach dressed up in an outfit.

Untitled
The name's Reinert.  Zachary Reinert.
This little hunk came out with Aaron and I, while we finished setting up the Halloween decorations.

Untitled

I had the ribbon wreath hanging up all October.  It was a gift from my mother-in-law (last year? year before? I don't know...the years are starting to run together).
Untitled

We let Zachary play with his Trick-or-Treat bag from Nana Reinert while we worked.  He was pretty interested in all the bright colors.
Untitled

Untitled

Oh...and of course, Bambi stood guard because we can't be trusted to actually care for OUR child.... *rolls eyes*  She can't stay in the house while little brother is outside.  Even when I rake the leaves, she wants to be outside with us.
Untitled

I didn't really take pictures of the decorations.  Our house looked like it has the passed couple years.  Grave yard and lights.  It looked pretty cool but yeah...I felt like I've already gotten pictures of it before.
Untitled

I get so irritated at people who take their babies trick or treating.  It is like, 'Who is really going to eat that candy?"  But I decided that Zach could go to ONE house and it just so happened to be our next door neighbor who we adore.

Zach was pretty interested to see what Lou slipped in his bag.
Untitled

It was a very low key night.  We had about 2/3rds the amount of people that we normally do.  So last year was about 180 and this year it was more like 120.  I don't know why the low numbers but it made it a pretty fun and laid back first Halloween for us as parents.

Happy Halloween!!  Let the Holiday season begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment